Your business can help preserve and enhance our state parks by supporting Vermont Parks Forever!
Joining VPF’s Business Partnership Program is good for your business, your employees and Vermont’s state parks. Business Partners help us fulfill our mission to inspire stewardship of natural places, provide innovative educational experiences in our parks and improve access to parks for Vermont’s underserved communities.
All businesses in the partnership program will receive the following:
- Public praise to show our gratitude for your generosity! You’ll be featured on social media.
- Appreciation from your customers who love and frequent our treasured state parks.
- FREE park passes and an employee communication to announce the benefits of our partnership.
- Fun VPF swag for your office to share like a mug, stickers and a sign to showcase your support.
THANK YOU TO OUR 2019 BUSINESS PARTNERS!
– Jay Peak
– King Arthur Flour
– Law Office of Charles L Powell
– Mascoma Bank
– McCormick, Fitzpatrick, Kasper
& Burchard, P.C.
– Michelob Ultra
– Outdoor Gear Exchange
Community National Bank, Concept2, Julbo, Main Street Landing, The Alchemist, Timber & Stone LLC, and Waitsfield and Champlain Valley Telecom
- Park Stewards – AARP Vermont, AllEarth Renewables, Biggam Fox Skinner, Brady/Donahue Attorneys at Law, Green Mountain Power, Kestrel Coffee, Lake Champlain Regional Chamber of Commerce, Leonine Public Affairs, Minutemen Press, NRG Systems, Paul Frank + Collins P.C., Rhino Foods, SymQuest, and the WaterWheel Foundation.
Is your business interested in joining our Business Partnership Program? Contact us at email@example.com or 802.917.1719.