Your business can help protect and enhance our state parks by supporting Vermont Parks Forever!
Joining VPF’s Business Partnership Program is good for your business, your employees and Vermont’s State Parks. Business Partners help us fulfill our mission to inspire stewardship of natural places, provide innovative educational experiences in our parks and improve access to parks for Vermont’s underserved communities.
All businesses in the partnership program will receive the following:
- Public praise to show our gratitude for your generosity! You’ll be featured on social media and your logo displayed on our website.
- Appreciation from your customers who love and frequent our treasured state parks.
- FREE park passes and an employee communication to announce the benefits of our partnership.
- Fun VPF swag for your office to share like a mug, stickers and a sign to showcase your support.
THANK YOU TO OUR 2018 BUSINESS PARTNERS!
Park Benefactors: Burton, Dealer.com, King Arthur Flour, Mascoma Bank, Outdoor Gear Exchange, and UVM Health Network
Park Patrons – Community National Bank, Concept2, Julbo, Inc. KSV, Main Street Landing, and The Alchemist
- Park Stewards – AARP Vermont, AllEarth Renewables, Burlington Electric Department, Forward Philanthropy, Green Mountain Power, Lake Champlain Regional Chamber of Commerce, Norwich Solar Technologies, NRG Systems, Rhino Foods Inc., and The Waterwheel Foundation
Is your business interested in joining our Business Partnership Program? Contact us at email@example.com or 802.917.1719.