Thank you to all the donors who gave to the Park Access Fund last week. YOU made it possible for 900 additional Vermonters to spend a day in their state parks!
The work continues all year long. Check back often to see who we’re helping and how you can be involved!
Who isn’t going to Vermont State Parks, and why?
Click here to read more about Park Access Intern Nina Rizzi and the Park Access Survey being distributed this summer.
In 2021, with the support of generous park enthusiasts, Vermont Parks Forever:
- Provided over 4,000 free days in the parks to Vermonters in need from all 14 counties
- Invested in hands-on nature education supplies throughout the park system
- Funded 3 paid internships focused on public service, stewardship, and equity in the parks
- Shepherded the revitalization of Groton’s Nature Center – opening next year
To learn more, read our 2021 Impact Report.
Together we can make Vermont’s state parks even better for everyone!
You can help enhance Vermont’s beloved state parks as an annual donor to Vermont Parks Forever (VPF). As the non-profit foundation for Vermont’s 55 state parks, VPF focuses on nature education, access, and equity.
Get involved with VPF:
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
- Sign up for our e-newsletter
- Share your favorite park story
- Make a gift to support our work
Thank you and we’ll see you in the parks!