Your business can help protect and enhance our state parks by supporting Vermont Parks Forever!
Joining VPF’s Business Partnership Program is good for your business, your employees and Vermont’s State Parks. Business Partners help us fulfill our mission to inspire stewardship of natural places, provide innovative educational experiences in our parks and improve access to parks for Vermont’s underserved communities.
All businesses in the partnership program will receive the following:
- Public praise to show our gratitude for your generosity! You’ll be featured on social media and your logo displayed on our website.
- Appreciation from your customers who love and frequent our treasured state parks.
- Employee communication to announce your support, the benefits and, of course, the park passes!
- Fun VPF swag for your office to share like a mug, stickers and a sign to showcase your support.
WELCOME TO OUR NEWEST 2018 BUSINESS PARTNERS!
- Park Benefactors – Dealer.com, King Arthur Flour, Mascoma Bank, UVM Health Network
- Park Patrons – Community National Bank, Concept2, Julbo, Inc. KSV, Main Street Landing, and The Alchemist
- Park Stewards – AllEarth Renewables, Burlington Electric Department, Forward Philanthropy, Green Mountain Power, Lake Champlain Regional Chamber of Commerce, Norwich Solar Technologies, NRG Systems, Rhino Foods Inc., and The Waterwheel Foundation
Is your business interested in joining this year’s Business Partnership Program? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 802.917.1719
Thank You to our 2017 Business Partners!
Over 20 Vermont businesses supported VPF through our Business Partnership Program in its inaugural year. We were pleased to hear that their employees enjoyed our beautiful state parks using one of the programs benefits – park passes!
Park Benefactors ($1000 Level):
Park Patrons ($500 Level):
Park Stewards ($250 Level):